CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

yayyy. mommy bought me a new blouse and a pair of slippers. the slippers were actually something she liked.. so she got it in a size larger so that i could wear it too!! :))) i love my mommmmmy! oh yes, my mom doesnt wear those aunty-ish slippers/heels. we do infact share like 3 pairs of heels? lol. yayy. new slippers!! i likeee. got 2 pairs of new slippers this week. haha. im a happy girl and i love my mommy. although she may be a total bitch at times.. that explains why my sis was a bitch 2 nights ago.. also explains why sometimes i can be a total bitch. i think its in the genes.. hrrms.

anyway. now that my mom is back, im going to hint to her that im hungry.. haha. and then she'll cook for me! yayyy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home